Play Powerball syndicate to increase your odds of winning! It’s simple: the more lines purchased, the more your chances increase. Therefore, when you join a Powerball syndicate, you get shares in many more lines. There are even syndicates that guarantee the Powerball number or one of the main numbers, this way you are sure to not leave empty handed… See how Powerball syndicates work and how you can participate right below:
What are Powerball syndicates?
Players around the world pool their money to buy US Powerball tickets together; this is what we call syndicates. It is a good way to split the cost of the tickets with fellow players while amplifying your odds of winning. That is not all: you stand a chance to win shares in more than just one Powerball prize.
How do Powerball syndicates work?
To play Powerball syndicates you need to buy shares of a pre-agreed number of tickets with other players. You can choose to create your own Powerball syndicate or join one online. Our advice: choose a safe and secure platform of online courier services such as theLotter.
Once Powerball results are in, you will see wether you scooped something or not. Prizes won by a syndicate are shared evenly between all syndicate members, according to the shares that each player purchased. Simply put: the more shares you buy, the more shares of the scooped prize(s) you will receive.
How to join Powerball syndicates online?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Join Powerball syndicates online:
- Choose to play Powerball syndicates
When you play US Powerball online on theLotter, you have the option to join a syndicate. On Powerball’s page, you can select wether you want to play One Time Entries, Syndicates or Bundles.
- Choose the type of syndicate you want to participate with
- Select the number of entries using the + or – buttons
- Finalize your purchase
What happens when Powerball syndicates win?
- When a Powerball syndicate wins a prize (or more), the winnings are shared evenly between the players in function of how many shares each player purchased.
If you are worried about sharing the winnings with other players, let us remind you that:
- you enter the game with other players, which means that, indeed, you will share the winnings with these players, but you actually increase your odds of winning a prize (or more) by buying shares in many more tickets than you would otherwise.
- Mega Millions staring jackpot is of USD 20 Million. If you win this prize with other team players, don’t you think it would be worth it, even after sharing it?!
What are the main types of Powerball syndicates you can play?
When you choose to play Powerball online, you can benefit from a few game options even when playing syndicates. Discover these options before trying your luck, you might find one that seems interesting to you. Once done, don’t forget to check the Powerball results.
This is the perfect option for players who want to cover various combinations of numbers and rely on luck. The 5 main numbers as well as the additional Powerball number are randomly selected with the Quick Pick option.
Powerball Match Guaranteed
When you pick this option, you make sure that the additional Powerball number will be hit, as all possible combinations for the Powerball will be covered. This guarantees that your Powerball syndicate will win, at least, a secondary prize. The main numbers will be randomly picked with the Quick Pick option.
Main Number Match Guaranteed
This Powerball syndicate option insures you that this syndicate will hit at least one main number. The tickets purchased cover the entire guess range for the main numbers while the rest of the main numbers will be selected with the Quick Pick option (randomly).
Is it legal to play Powerball syndicates?
Yes! It is perfectly legal to play in a syndicate and it is a great way to boost your odds while sharing the cost of the tickets.
What are the advantages offered by Powerball syndicates?
- Get shares in a Powerball syndicate: this means you pay less to participate to the Powerball lottery.
- Increase your odds of winning a prize by covering more combinations of numbers.
- You can create your own Powerball syndicate or choose to join an already existing one online.
What are the disadvantages of Powerball syndicates?
- When the Powerball syndicate you are part of wins, you receive the part of the prize proportionally to your level of participation aka you receive shares of the prize(s) depending on how many shares you purchased.
- When you choose to join a syndicate online, you cannot choose the numbers on the tickets. You can however, choose a Powerball syndicate with Powerball Match Guaranteed or Main Number Match Guaranteed. See what this means above.
Has a syndicate ever won the Powerball jackpot?
Yes! The Powerball lottery actually counts many Powerball winners that scooped big, without syndicates but also with syndicates.
The luckiest Powerball syndicate winners scooped an amazing jackpot of USD 731.1 Million on January 20, 2021.
Powerball Syndicates FAQ
Yes, lottery syndicates are legal. You can create your own or join an online Powerball syndicate. We advise you to buy your tickets at official retailers or on a safe and secure platform.
On theLotter you can join a Powerball syndicate by:
1. Accessing the Powerball lottery page
2. Select the syndicate option
3. Finalize your purchase
A Powerball syndicate can number as little as 2 members but there is no maximum limit to how many members it can have. However, the more players, the more you have to share the prize(s) scooped.
We think so as it increses your odds of winning a prize, or even more prizes. That is not all, by buying shares of tickets, you also pay a fraction of the ticket costs.
Yes, of course! As several tickets are usually purchased by syndicates, it isn’t excluded that the syndicate also has winning numbers on more than a single ticket and, therefore, win more prizes.