The US Powerball lottery offers not only life-changing wins but also currently holds the World record for the biggest lotto jackpot ever awarded.
It passed the amazing prize threshold of USD2 Billion for the first time and reached USD2.04 Billion!
No wonder that players from all over the world want the opportunity to participate in, what is probably, the best American game!
Luckily, Aussies can now play US Powerball in Australia, on theLotter.
Rules to play US Powerball
Playing US Powerball is not only fun and exciting, it is also really easy! Mainly one has to choose two types of numbers:
- 5 main numbers from 1 to 69
- an additional number, the Powerball between 1 and 26
- The Powerball Power Play multiplier can be added (optional)
When is the US Powerball drawn?
US Powerball drawings are held on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, at Universal Studios in Orlando. Soon after the draws took place, the US Powerball results can be found on our platform.
How to play US Powerball in Australia?
Yes, you read that well, players can now play US Powerball in Australia! There is one solution when wanting to play US Powerball from abroad: play online. TheLotter platform offers more than 50 lotteries from all around the world.
theLotter works on a lottery courier system. Local agents are sent to authorized sellers and purchase tickets. Customers are purchasing for the opportunity to receive monies equivalent to prize winnings.
You should know that an American lottery ticket must not leave the United States as to be legal. This is why the courier system offered by theLotter is essential.
How you choose to play Powerball USA is entirely up to you, whether it is how you choose your numbers or what options you choose. Whether you are keen on Powerball statistics or not, you will find all the information you need for a safe game at theLotter. When playing Powerball online at theLotter, many options like multiple grids or Powerball group play, are available.
Why play US Powerball online?
Besides the obvious that players can participate from the comfort of their homes, there are many more advantages to buying US Powerball tickets online on theLotter. In the section below we have selected the main advantages to playing online.
- Easy & quick access: In a matter of just a few clicks, dozens of international lotteries, including US Powerball, are made available to players.
- More play formats: Playing online offers a wide range of play formats such as syndicates and bundles.
- Prize notifications: Players can choose to receive notifications with the results of their choice. Moreover, they can choose to receive notifications when lottery jackpots exceed an amount that interests them.
- Available at anytime: Probably one of the main advantages of playing online is that one can participate at any time of the day or night!
What are the 3 steps to play US Powerball online on theLotter?
As mentionned above, playing US Powerball can be done in just a few clicks. Here are the 3 main steps:
- Creating an online account
- Picking the numbers
- Completing the purchase
It is really that simple to play US Powerball online safely. Once the purchase is done, theLotter’s team takes over by sending local agents to purchase tickets, from official retailers.
theLotter Australia customers are not purchasing lottery tickets or participating in lotteries directly. theLotter Australia uses third-party agents to purchase lottery tickets; customers are purchasing for the opportunity to receive monies equivalent to prize winnings
The US Powerball popularity is such that the play format of the world’s biggest lottery has been copied by a few other countries. Obviously there is the Aussie version: the Australia Powerball but did you know that there is a New-Zealand Powerball as well. We also need to mention the South Africa Powerball. Each of these Powerballs has some particularities, find out more on their dedicated pages.
US Powerball FAQ
Players can choose to participate in the US Powerball online from Australia directly. However, they should make sure to choose a safe and secure platform of lottery messengers such as theLotter when doing so.
There is no nationality limit to Powerball players. An Aussie could very well become the next Powerball winner
There are 6 main steps to play US Powerball online, which are:
1. Opening an account online
2. Selecting the US Powerball lottery
3. Choosing how many lines to participate with
4. Picking the numbers for each line (5 main numbers from 1 to 69 + 1 Powerball number from 1 to 26)
5. Selecting the number of draws
6. Confirming and finalizing the entry
Playing US Powerball online can be safe, as long as you choose a reliable lottery courier platform such as theLotter. Local agents purchase tickets corresponding to your entries. It can’t get any safer!
Yes! Not only are non-US citizens eligible to participate in the US Powerball, but they can also win one of the amazing Powerball prizes! The prize-collecting process is the same for US and non-US citizens. The only difference stands in taxes as non-citizens have to pay slightly higher taxes on their lottery winnings in the Sates.