The US Powerball lottery offers not only life-changing wins but also currently holds the World record for the biggest lotto jackpot ever awarded.
It passed the amazing prize threshold of USD1 Billion for the first time and reached USD1.58 Billion!
No wonder that players from all over the world want the opportunity to participate to what is probably the best american game!
Luckily, Aussies can now play US Powerball in Australia, on theLotter.
Rules when you play US Powerball
Playing US Powerball is not only fun and exciting, it is also really easy! Mainly you have to choose two types of numbers:
- Select 5 main numbers from 1 to 69
- Choose an additional number, the Powerball between 1 and 26
- Add the Powerball Power Play multiplier (optional)
When is the US Powerball drawn?
US Powerball drawings are held on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, at Universal Studios in Orlando. Soon after the draws took place you can find the US Powerball results on our platform.
How can you play US Powerball in Australia?
Yes, you read that well, you can now play US Powerball in Australia! There is one legal solution when you want to play US Powerball from abroad: play online. TheLotter platform offers more than 50 lotteries from all around the world.
theLotter works on a lottery courier system. Local agents are sent to authorized sellers and purchase your tickets, on your behalf, making you the sole legal owner of your tickets. This means that you are also the sole legal owner of the earnings these tickets may generate.
You should know that an American lottery ticket must not leave the United States as to be legal. This is why the courier system offered by theLotter is essential.
How you choose to play Powerball USA is entirely up to you, whether it is how you choose your numbers or what options you choose. Whether you are keen on Powerball statistics or not, you will find all the information you need for a safe game at theLotter. When playing Powerball online at theLotter, you have options like multiple grids or Powerball group play, so feel free to take advantage.
Why play US Powerball online?
Besides the obvious that you can play from the comfort of your home, there are many more advantages to buying your US Powerball tickets online on theLotter. In the section below we have selected the main advantages to playing online.
- Easy & quick access: In a matter of just a few clicks, you can legally participate to dozens of international lotteries, including US Powerball.
- Official tickets: When you play US Powerball online on theLotter, local agents buy official tickets from reknown retailers.
- Secure service: As the tickets are purchased on your name, you will be able to collect the full amount of winnings they generate.
- More play formats: When you play online, you benefit from a wide range of play formats such as syndicates and bundles.
- Prize notifications: You can choose to receive notifications with the results of your choice. Moreover, you can choose to receive notifications when lottery jackpots exceed an amount that interest you.
- You can play at anytime: Probably one of the main advantages of playing online is that you can participate at any time of the day or night!
What are the 3 steps to play US Powerball online on theLotter?
As mentionned above, playing US Powerball can be done in just a few clicks. Here are the 3 main steps:
- Create your online account
- Pick your numbers
- Complete the purchase
It is really that simple to play US Powerball online safely. Once your purchase is done, theLotter’s team takes over by sending local agents to purchase your tickets, on your behalf, from official retailers.
The US Powerball popularity is such that the play format of the world’s biggest lottery has been copied by a few other countries. Obviously we have the Aussie version: the Australia Powerball but did you know that there is a New-Zealand Powerball as well. We also need to mention the South Africa Powerball. Each of these Powerballs has some particularities, find out more on their dedicated pages.
US Powerball FAQ
You can play US Powerball online as to participate from Australia directly. Make sure to choose a safe and secure platform such as theLotter when you do so.
If you chose to play on a platform of lottery curiers such as theLotter, you can legally participate to the US Powerball online in Australia, and, therefore, become a Powerball winner. Moreover, there is no nationality limit to Powerball players.
There are 6 main steps to play US Powerball online, which are:
1. Open an account online
2. Select the US Powerball lottery
3. Choose how many lines you want to participate with
4. Pick your numbers for each line (5 main numbers from 1 to 69 + 1 Powerball number from 1 to 26)
5. Select the number of draws
6. Confirm and pay for your tickets
Playing US Powerball online can be safe, as long as you choose a reliable lottery courier platform such as theLotter. Local agents purchase official tickets on your name. It can’t get any safer!
Yes! Not only are non-US citizens eligible to participate to the US Powerball, but they can also win one of the amazing Powerball prizes! The prize-collecting process is the same for US and non-US citizens. The only difference stands in taxes as non-citizens have to pay slightly higher taxes on their lottery winnings in the Sates.