Aussies want to play US Powerball and the good news is that this amazing american lotto game is now available from Australia directly. Thanks to theLotter, and online lottery courier service that is 100% safe and secure, players can now buy US Powerball lottery tickets from Down under.
Where can you buy US Powerball lottery tickets?
Aussie players have two options when it comes to buying US Powerball tickets:
- travel to the States to personally buy their US Powerball tickets. However, they have to keep in mind that when doing so they need to remain in the States until the draw takes place or leave their tickets in a safe place. Let’s admit, this isn’t very practical for players that want to participate regularly.
- buy US Powerball tickets online. However, if you choose that option, make sure to opt for a safe & secure platform of lottery couriers such as theLotter.
How to buy US Powerball tickets online on theLotter?
Aussie players have two options when it comes to buying US Powerball tickets: To buy US Powerball tickets online on theLotter, you only need to follow these few steps. It takes only a few minutes. See how easy participating to the world’s number one lottery is now that it is available online on a safe platform.
Select ticket type
To get started, you need to choose the type of US Powerball ticket you want to buy. You have the choice between a standard ticket, a syndicate ticket or a package (this includes an individual ticket as well as shares in a syndicate).
Select 5 main numbers
Then you will need to choose 5 numbers from a range of 1 to 69. You can do so manually or let the Quick Pick option give you a random selection of numbers. (You should know that when you buy syndicate shares, you cannot choose the numbers yourself).
Select Powerball number
In addition to the 5 main numbers, you need to select an additional number, called the Powerball number, from a range between 1 and 26.
Add Power Play (optional)
Once you’ve chosen the numbers you want to use, you’ll need to choose whether you want to add the Power Play option to your ticket. If so, just tick the Power Play box as shown above. You can also decide to buy tickets for future draws with a Multi-Draw or a Subscription.
Create an account
You’re almost there! To complete the process, you need to create an account (if you don’t already have one) and then purchase your tickets.
Make the purchase
Final step: make the purchase. Once you are done, theLotter’s team will take over and buy official US Powerball tickets from authorized retailers.
Why buy your US Powerball tickets online?
Aside from the fact that you can play from the comfort of your home, why is buying your US Powerball tickets online an interesting option? We can mention that you don’t waste time and energy, that you can participate to lotteries which aren’t available where you live or even that you can enjoy more game options.
Here is a detailed section of why you should buy your US Powerball tickets online on theLotter:
- Official Powerball tickets: Probably the most important point here is that you can officialy participate to the best American lottery with official US Powerball tickets.
- Easy & fast process: As mentioned above, buying your US Powerball ticket online allows you to participate in just a few clicks. This means a gain of time!
- Automatic win notifications: When you choose to buy your US Powerball ticket online on theLotter, you don’t have to wait for the US Powerball results, you can choose to receive automatic win notifications (no matter how little or how big you won!). Become one of Powerball’s winners!
- More play options: when buying your Powerball tickets online, you can choose from a wide panel of play options. For instance, you can choose to buy shares in a syndicate or select a package (enjoy some shares in a syndicate but also get an individual ticket).
- Access to a wide variety of lotteries: theLotter offers tickets to the US Powerball but also to over another 50 worldwide lotteries. Some with better odds or more prizes, but none with a bigger record jackpot!
Play formats when you buy your US Powerball tickets online
What play formats do you get when you buy your US Powerball tickets online is one of the many questions you may have. Here is the detailed answer with all play formats you can find when buying your Powerball tickets online on theLotter:
- Standard game: For the standard game, you simply need to choose your 6 numbers. You are the sole legal owner of the tickets you buy on theLotter; therefore you are the sole legal owner of any winnings these tickets may bring! In addition, you can play 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 or 25 lines at once if you want.
- Multi Draws: By choosing the Multi-Draw option, you secure the purchase of your tickets for the number of future draws of your choice (5, 10, 25 or 52 draws)!
- Subscriptions: Suscribing is similar to selecting Multi-Draws, but you enter ALL coming draws, until you decide to unsuscribe. With this amazing option, you also get every 7th ticket FREE of charge!
- Systematic Forms: This amazing game format allows you to enter the draw of your choice with all possible combinations of your 6 to 14 lucky numbers.
- Syndicates: One of the main advantages of playing online is that you can get shares into an existing syndicate.
- Bundles: These are tailor-made packages that combine syndicate shares with personal entry tickets.
FAQs on buying US Powerball tickets
Yes you can! Just make sure to use a reliable and safe platform of online couriers such as theLotter. Good luck!
The only way to buy US Powerball tickets in Australia is to purchase the tickets online on a lottery couriers platform. US lottery tickets should not leave the States as to remain valid. Lottery couriers buy tickets on players’ behalf, and keep them in safes until the draws take place.
When you want to buy US Powerball tickets in Australia, you need to rely on a lottery couriers service. theLotter is just that, but is also a safe and reliable platform.
Thankfully you do not need to be American to buy US Powerball tickets. There is no limit of citizenship nor of residency to participate to this amazing game! However, a US lottery ticket should not leave the American floor to remain valid.